Tuesday 8 October 2013

FNO 2013






Vogue's Fashion Night Out seems to have crept up on us quickly as it is only 2 days away! Eeck uber excited or what huh? The best thing about it for me this year is the fact that it is held in spinning fields central Manchester (so close to home). I am going to try and stop off at every little station but i think going to Harvey Nichols & getting a FNO T-shirt customised by Rocksanda Ilinic is a must! oh yeah and not to forget a cheeky cocktail. The wardrobe will would have exploded by tomorrow trying to decided what outfit i am going to wear, lets hope things don't get to hectic.






I hope too see all you fashionista's there because my camera will be to hand and your outfit will be snapped ;). Also i will be vlogging most of the day, so a video will be posted on my youtube channel also lovelys 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment